Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

Oh hey, we've decamped to throng.co.nz, where the blog is inexplicably currently under "wanted for TV 5". Jesus, I don't know.

All new blog updates (and hopefully some lovely people!) will be visible HERE from now on

Oh yeah also we can't swear anymore. Which I guess is okay. Not for me though. I am a very, very angry person.

Hey Leigh Peters, thanks for being the most recent follower of our blog. Sorry, but you've wasted your time. Sincerest apologies! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, great for you guys. But boo because I can't get a feed from Throng. BOO. Or am I just looking in the wrong place? Any clues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you just can't say fuck or cunt anymore? Since shit and its variations featured a few times? I GUESS I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

    Taking a leave out of the Shortland Street scriptwriters book: "Mark, you're a prize(d?) shit!"

    Who says that???

    But hey, congrats! Oh and also you're welcome. Remember me when you're rich and famous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww keep posting here too please! throng is too confusing!

    ReplyDelete