Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8th September: "He has biceps like oranges"

Okay so in the last episode Isaac and Luke Durville are forced to go orienteering together so they can bond and stuff. I see this going wrong somehow.

Tracey and Scotty are snuggling up on the couch together discussing Scotty's poison. Tracey suggests that the "prussian blue" sounds like a fragrance. More like sounds like a white supremacist teen acoustic-folk rock duo who once described Adolf Hitler as "a great man with good ideas". I'm not sure about you but if I had to choose between prussian blue the deadly poison or prussian blue the band I would be volunteering for some delicious cyanide.

Tracey is all "oh if anything had happened to you...." and Scotty is like "it didn't". What do you mean it didn't? Something most definitely DID happen to you Scotty! You were systematically poisoned, almost set alight, kidnapped and shot!

Anyway, Tracey starts waxing lyrical about the joy and wonder of Scotty and how she wants to have his babies and he is all



Not the look of love.

Meanwhile, Isaac and Luke Durville are having a lovers spat regarding the stamping of the orienteering slip thing. Isaac strides off down a potentially steep unmarked route and Luke is forced to follow him into the wilderness. This is going to get exciting soon I am sure of it! Any minute now this storyline will pay off!

Guys. I am sorry to break this to you but ANOTHER member of the god damned Cooper clan has made their way to the hospital



Get used to this face because it is here to fucking stay. Like this show needed any more annoying titian Wendy-relations.

In the forest Isaac and Luke Durville whinge about scroggin and Isaac takes off his giant jacket because he is "sweating like a pig" and OH NO he leaves it in the bush! This episode is signposting like crazy.

Back at Awkward Central Tracey is all "Scotty are you sure you don't want to come grocery shopping with me?" and he's like "No. I am going out. To visit someone". I think I have this one sorted- he is going to visit Shanti's grave and be all "babe. I want to marry your best friend. Is that ok?" and she'll be all "Go for it. I'm dead. I am busy romancing your old army mates Warren,Gary and Greg".

Scotty gets all dressed up in a suit jacket and everything and tells Tracey he is off to get some counselling to deal with his near death experience. She is all "YAY! You are totally nuts this is a GREAT idea!" or something similar and he is all "Let's have dinner after" and she says "yes! and I'll make dessert!". I know what "dessert" is code for Tracey, I have your number on this one! SCOTTY IS TOTALLY GOING TO PROPOSE TO TRACEY LATER! After visiting Shanti-grave and maybe Shanti-family. Maybe he will propose with Shanti's old ring, that would be 100% appropriate.

Oh no! Isaac and Luke Durville are in big trouble! Luke has broken his ankle on a big old tree root and its getting kind of dark!

Bella has the hots for Hunter "he has biceps like oranges!" ?



She also has the hots for Brodie! "did you check out his cute butt!?"

And THEN Yvonne says "Do you think we can put biceps and butts aside for a moment and focus on the couriers?" NO YVONNE I DON'T THINK WE CAN! Where are her priorities? Just cos she isn't getting any orange-bicep or cute-butt action these days now that hotty-totty BEN is all dead and buried it is no reason to stop others from getting hot and heavy!

Anyway, Bella messes up because she is too busy ogling the hunnies and then she breaks down crying about how she dropped out of beauty school and is such a failure. Blah blah blah.

Meanwhile, Isaac and Luke Durville have bonded over their lost in the bush experience and have found their way out of the park/someone's backyard and are back at the hospital reminiscing about their mutual love/hate relationship. They still say mean things to each other but now they giggle afterwards and it is all better. Problem solved. Next time I have a work problem I expect my boss to leave me in the forest to work it out/break my ankle.

But it the time has come for Scotty's romantic dinner and he has set the house up like a restaurant. He is all happy and excited but Tracey is all mad because she knows he didn't go to counselling and she has spent the day running around town (ie the bar and the hospital) telling everyone who will listen how she thinks Scotty is dumping her and drinking copious glasses of wine. She demands to know why he lied to her and then he is like "oh Tracey! you have the wrong end of the stick! I had to meet up with the Kumars and get their blessing so I could ask you to marry me!" Which by the way is weird because they refer to Shanti's family like three times in this episode as "The Kumars" but actually her name was Shanti Kumari...now I don't claim to know the ins and outs of Indian surnames but they should be the "Kumaris" right? And if I am right then Scotty is the worst widower EVER.

Anyway, this is the face Tracey makes when Scotty asks her to marry him



and this



ITS LIKE THE DREAM PROPOSAL!

Tune in tomorrow to find out if Tracey says "yes" or "fuck off!" and whether Bella has some kind of three way with Brodie, Hunter and the hot courier guy from tonight's episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment